AFC Service Advantages
• Expedited Load To Ride LTL service program
• Affordable rates, generally in excess of 73% below LTL class rates
• Daily service between Canada and the United States on shipments of 1 pallet or more
• Direct pickup and delivery in all major North American cities
• Consistent and reliable transit times
• Customized rates
• Rates are quoted daily and are determined by the current transport market
• No consolidation, distribution or handling costs
• Reduced re-handling of your product
• Complete North American coverage by road, intermodal, air, and ocean
• Take a look at our transit time and service area map .
Affordable Freight Consultants offers both Less Than Truckload (LTL) and Truckload (TL) services to all major points in North America including Mexico. We are able to do this through the use of our extensive network of core service providers.
We specialize in Expedited Load to Ride LTL services. Traditional methods of moving LTL freight mean longer transit times. For example, traditionally four pallets headed to Los Angeles, California from Halifax, Nova Scotia can often take up to 11 days to arrive.
Through its Expedited Load to Ride LTL service program, Affordable Freight Consultants is able to get these four pallets to Los Angeles in as little as 6-7 days!
Affordable Freight Consultants also offers Intermodal transportation service to its customers. Intermodal simply means using two or more modes of transportation to move your freight from origin to destination.
Affordable Freight Consultants is able to keep your freight moving faster using the optimal combination of transportation methods, which means your freight gets to its destination faster.
With rail intermodal service you are able to move larger volumes of freight quickly and in the most cost effective manner.
Through its air carrier network Affordable Freight is able to provide airfreight transportation to any location within North America. Affordable Freight offers both airport-to-airport and door-to-door delivery services on both domestic and international shipments.
Shipping via air has many advantages. These advantages include faster delivery times, low damage on freight and frequent departures. Through our air carrier network we are able to provide our customers with no size or weight limits on their freight.
Standard air service is available (2-3 days) or if necessary, we can have your shipment to your customer by noon the next business day.
For customers serving or seeking to expand in overseas markets Affordable Freight Consultants offers full container load (FCL) ocean freight transportation services. Container sizes range from 20’, 40’ and 45’. Affordable Freight's combination of lower cost and superior service results in overall savings of both time and money. This allows any size manufacturer or exporter to compete more effectively in the global marketplace.